Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The unveiling...

So it has been awhile since my last post...Wanted to give an update of the last few weeks:

At the start of November, I sat down with 8 individuals and made specific programs, laying out a detailed road map for success. Their goals were the following: strength, size, fat loss, injury prevention (2nd degree AC joint sprain), olympic lifting movement power and speed, flexibility, endurance (2 triathaletes). Nothing but great feedback so far, including both likes and dislikes and changes they have made to their programs. Actual feedback examples:

1) Things you've noticed:

  • I've definitely noticed a difference in my strength and I feel smaller in the waist
  • Day 1 through 4 went great. I did hang snatches on day 3 and the felt great. I was getting under the bar better than I ever have and I cant wait till next time. Id also like to add some cardio stuff with the kettlebells somewhere in week 3.
  • I definitely see a nice improvement aesthetically. BF definitely dropped a bit. Im going to add an extra meal each day and see how that goes
  • I liked mixing up my workout and the one armed stuff-very hard but good. I also liked the upper lower split I think its good for me. I realized that I do not load properly for lower body, I need to go heavier but am not confident enough maybe in my lower lifts so I think it makes me not push myself like I should be.
  • I definately feel increased metabolic and cardiovascular effects. Also I'm sure I am stronger.
  • I like the upper/lower split. I'm terrible with cardio. I'm just hungry all the time. Takes a long time to recover. Did lower on Friday and its Monday night and still sore.

2) Things you'd change:

  • For this next week I'd like to move around some exercises. Maybe emphasize the more endurance and corrective exercises since that is a goal if the cycle. Maybe even cut out some O lifts.
  • I'm gonna do cold plunge after my lower body workouts for this week.
  • Work harder on cardio days; I asked for a 3rd day and now I'm slacking.
  • Definitely feel like my metabolism has increased and that I have lost a little size; I'm more hungry because of this so I need to make sure I control my diet.

THINGS COACH KEV HAS NOTICED:

1) Individuals are more aware of their body and program.

2) Increases in strength, endurance, core strength, size, aesthetic appeal...again, all happening after 2 weeks!

3) My own program has evolved in to a product so efficient, so ideal, that I have cut down the case-study group to only one more month of programming per person. Something so good, so true...cannot be offered at such a low-price (free!) for long.

What does that mean for me?

Starting in January of 2009, I will no longer be doing Fitness Consultations using the All-American Athlete Program complimentary. Instead, I will charge a fee, depending on the individual needs, the duration of the program cycle, the experience, and the consultation time needed to develop the tailored program.

Why would I pay for that? Can't I just continue with the program you gave me originally?

Absolutely. And Absolutely not.

Absolutely if you are okay with your body hitting a plateau. Absolutely not, since you will not get similar results as you would on the program, tailored for where your fitness levels are RIGHT now. The best program you will ever be on? The next one...ESPECIALLY since it is based on the principles found The All-American Athlete Program.

So how can I take advantage of this unbelievable offer?

Set up a one-on-one meeting with me before December 1st. Here I will sit down and outline with you: goals, modalities of training available, days available to train, weaknesses, strengths, injuries. In a nutshell? I will be PERSONALLY coaching you towards success in reaching your goals.

This program already has followers eating more and losing fat, lifting smarter and not harder, running faster but not longer, and learning more and more about themselves...I will let the results of these individuals and their programs speak for themselves.

Next blog will have excerpts from the E-Book...

In health and training,

Coach Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment